DRESS CODE POLICY WILL BE ENFORCED FOR ALL STUDENTS IN GRADE LEVELS KINDERGARTEN THROUGH TWELFTH.
All students are expected to wear the approved uniform shirt and pants. Students may be asked to wear special clothing for unique outdoor activities. All clothing must be free of writing and adornments and rips/tears/holes.
Appropriate School Uniform:
- WMAES Polo, Sweatshirt, Zip-Up
- Tan/Khaki or Solid/Plain Jeans/Pants (this does not include leggings, spandex or athletic pants)
- Tan/Khaki or Solid/Plain Jean shorts of mid-thigh/fingertip length
- Tan/Khaki or Solid/Plain Jean Capri Pants
- Close-Toed Shoes (No Sandals)