Thank you for your interest in West Michigan Academy of Environmental Science.
To ensure your child’s seat at WMAES, please follow the steps below and provide the correct documentation.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please contact our main office at (616) 791-7454 (option 1) or WMAESoffice@choiceschools.com.
WMAES will communicate throughout the application and enrollment process to ensure your student has a smooth start at our school. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions as they come up.
Open Enrollment For The 2023-2024 School Year Is Now Live!
- Applications for the 2023-2024 school year are now available.
- If needed, we will hold an enrollment lottery on April 11, 2023 at 6:00 pm.
To Enroll A New Student Please Complete the Following Enrollment Steps:
STEP 1: Fill out an Online Enrollment Application
STEP 2: Take a Tour and/or Attend an Event
Please call our school to learn about tours (616) 791-7454 (Select Option 1)
STEP 3: A WMAES representative will contact you through phone, email and/or mail to request documentation
- CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE (REQUIRED) – if unable to provide a birth certificate, the following may also be accepted as proof of date of birth: Affidavit of Parentage, Baptism or Church Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Immigration Documents or Passport.
- Immunization RECORD OR WAIVER FORM
- MOST RECENT REPORT CARD
- IEP/504 – if needed
STEP 4: Student and Family Introductory Meeting with the Principal.
- MEETING TOPICS:
- WMAES Behavior and Academic Expectations
- WMAES Logistics
- School Hours
- Questions from student/parent
STEP 5: Follow Us on Social Media to keep up on our adventures!
STEP 6: Assessment for Kindergarten placement will begin in August
Thank you for choosing WMAES!
Phone: 616-791-7454 Option 1