To Enroll A New Student, Complete the Following Enrollment Steps:
Come Explore with us!
STEP 1: Take a Tour and Attend an Event
*Due to the state-wide closure, tours and visits are canceled and not required for enrollment.
Once the Governor’s Orders change, we will update our website with new dates and times for tours.
**Virtual Tours Coming Soon**
STEP 2: Apply Online
Enroll online using the link below.
STEP 3: A WMAES representative will contact you through phone, email and/or mail to request documentation.
- CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE (REQUIRED) – if unable to provide a birth certificate, the following may also be accepted as proof of date of birth: Affidavit of Parentage, Baptism or Church Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Immigration Documents or Passport. *At this time we will accept a copy of this document. Be prepared to show original birth certificate by Aug. 1 to complete official enrollment documentation
- IMMUNIATION RECORD OR WAIVER FORM * At this time we will accept a copy of valid immunization waiver for 2020 school year listing WMAES as the school. Be prepared to turn in the original copy of immunization waiver by Aug 1 to complete official enrollment documentation.
- MOST RECENT REPORT CARD *Due to the closure, this document will not be required to be on file until August 1, 2020
- IEP/504 – if needed *Due to the closure, this document will not be required to be on file until August 1, 2020
STEP 4: Student and Family Interview with Principal will be scheduled by the office secretary.
*During the time of our closure our administrative team will reach out to set up a phone or conference meeting.
- MEETING TOPICS:
- WMAES Behavior and Academic Expectations
- WMAES Logistics
- School Hours
- Questions from student/parent