Donors Make the Difference
Thank you for choosing to invest in West Michigan Academy of Environmental Science!
An enriched education is an important part of our identity as a charter school. However the costs of funding instructional field trips, science exploration, music education, arts education, physical education, and a computer education program; as well as keeping class sizes low can be prohibitive when we face budget cuts.
Below are examples of how you can make a difference:
- $50 pays for art supplies for one student for the whole year.
- $100 provides healthy breakfast and lunch for one student for the whole year.
- $150 provides winter equipment for WMAES students further explore the outdoors.
- $250 provides students with field-trip opportunities to enhance their learning beyond the school’s campus.
- $500 pays for a student to attend a local summer program on a college campus
- $1000 pays for technology, including a projector, audio/visual equipment and wireless access, in one classroom
- $1500 provides team uniforms for fifteen student athletes.
Your investment in WMAES is greatly appreciated.